Friday, August 23, 2013

Support

I will post the funeral arrangements when they are completed.  In the meantime, if anyone would like to provide a meal for the family, I am condensing my original meal schedule to include all dates through September 14.  Let me know if you are interested and I will schedule you.  For those people already scheduled, I will contact you to adjust your date as needed.

Throughout this ordeal, Kari has been totally overwhelmed by the love and support she and the kids have received.  She cannot say enough good things about the people who have prayed for them, given monetary gifts, made meals, and even run errands for them.  She is eternally grateful.

You have brought comfort to her just like 
this cute little comfort dog did when he visited the waiting room today.



No comments:

Post a Comment